Thursday, February 12, 2009

My hair colour is getting obvious by the day!!
I'm quite happy lah cuz it's supposed to be obvious right? Quite some time ago my parents were quite against the idea of having me to colour my hair cuz my hair is 'blacker than anyone else' as quoted by them. Then on facebook, I told Rachel I coloured my hair and that I wished I was in a JC now and then:
I'm sure you'll find something to do! You have lots of time on your hands, i'm jealous! Yikes. JC is fun, but lectures are killing me!! I swear, it's like a BIG jump from sec school!So maybe JC isn't all that great. So don't regret! :D OMG. NO SHIT. HAHAHA NOW YOUR HAIR REFLECTS YOUR CHARACTER. GRACE = BLONDE! EEEK. I WANNA SEE! I'M SURE IT WILL LOOK SUPER NICE :) but your poor natural shiny black hair...

Ouch my black hair ouch. Makes me feel like I want my black hair back :(

Today was volleyball day. I wore my back brace to play k! It was super hard to play with the back brace cuz I feel less flexible and more rigid which is a bad thing, but it did help alleviating the pain though. But when I took out, it was bloody pain! So I shall not rely on my brace all the time from now on unless when necessary. Hmm the girls and I had a pretty fun time whacking balls. I'm sorry it sounds wrong but Meishan Huixin Venus Xinyu and I really had so much fun cuz maybe we haven't touch a volleyball in ages!!
Plus a catching up session. Yay I'm happy.

Hmm I think it's time for an islander pass. Paying 3 bucks each time to Sentosa might be nothing but the HASSLE to get tickets each time... Ugh it really sucks. Of course it's more worth it for me to get an islander pass lah cuz it's only 20 bucks. But but but I've spent so much $$$ already how how how!

No comments: