Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So yup I coloured my hair today. I think, if I'm not wrong, I chose Iridecent golden brown blonde. K fineeee I'm a blonde now but not a dumb one.
I....or rather Marcus my hairdresser for like 4 years chopped half of my hair away. Previously my hair was at my belly button (sheesh my hair grows really fast) and he snipped of like 6 to 7 inches. So now, some of my hair can barely touch my shoulder. It is this short, geddit! My heart dropped when I took a glance at the floor.
I couldn't stop whining. Venus was with me and she gave me the c'mon-don't-give-that-sad-face-cheer-up-please look. So actually I was quite scared to have my hair coloured cuz there goes my virgin hair and I never sat in a salon for that long. Uh huh, but overall it was quite a fun experience lah like now, you guys/girls can officially call me a blonde right -.-

Venus came over to my place and we went on a movie marathon. The heat outside didn't kill us cuz I blasted the air conditioner at 16 degrees and had the fan switched on at full speed!

Oh gosh I dread tomorrow. I don't want to go to the hospital for to check what's wrong with my back again :(











CAN YOU SEE HOW SHORT MY HAIR IS!


No comments: