Sunday, March 1, 2009

Now I understand what it truly means to be deprived of sleep. I slept at 1am only to wake up at 5 (wth) feeling so dead tired, so lethargic. 4 hours may be normal to some but the thought of having the sun + humid weather + lack of sleep could have made you dizzy and spinning. Indeed it was. Crazy much. I think I look so fugly with super tan skin.
Upon arrival I was approached to join the beach babe contest WHAT A JOKE RIGHT I KNOW then my friends made fun of me after that. Really what, I'll be the first to be eliminated, so whatever for!
The matches were okay we lost to a team but got into the next round. We were in the midst of the second round when the organizers realised that we were playing with the wrong team and had to stop. Just then, it rained so heavily. Choppy waves and wet sand were such a turn off and the lightning and thunders give people the creep. The event was brought to an end or rather it was cancelled cuz it was raining. Darn you know it took me so much bloody effort to go for each and every ball telling myself that my back is so not in pain. But it was so pain...

I think I'm deprived of sleep.
My skin needs rest and so do I. Night everyone!

No comments: