Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yesterday:


I'm really tired and let me tell you why!

I was talking to my friends online till 2am the night before and had to wake up at 8! I couldn't help feeling sleepy so I got so irritated because I yawned and sneezed so often so I changed to another set of clothes, drank hot milo and went back to (broken) sleep because I was a lil paranoid. I kept thinking that I'll be late so finally at 9.45am, I did my last minute preparations, added shampoo and facial wash into lil containers and went to Harbourfront to meet the usuals. We were supposed to meet at 11 and I was even the earliest there. Seeee I thought I'll be later despite leaving my house at 10.10am!

Playing beach volleyball is really exhausting today and I think I didn't have enough sleep so I took short naps at the beach and my back hurts today so I didn't play much! Supposingly to reach home by 7 because I was supposed to meet my parents for dinner but I reached home only after 8 even though I cabbed home from Harbourfront with 2 others. Yay finally I've got company because they were on their way to pasir ris to celebrate one of their friend's birthday. So my parents had a change of plans and my relatives were at my place. Took a bite and fell asleep on my bed and I woke up at 1am. Omg my biological clock is so.....screwed :(

I'm still feeling sleepy after so much talking. I feel like I'm still in a daze...

No comments: