Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last night I asked mom after she came home from work and when she was a little settled down 'Hi mummy can I go to Sentosa tomorrow to cover my friend's position for a tournament because she will only reach Sentosa after 11...?' and she wasn't in favour of this. At all. So dad knew about it and started raising his voice. 'So? You're not in their team right? Let them die lah!' Yaaaah dad was raising his voice. You know he has a natural loud voice by just talking...
So I stood there and stare at him. How could he say that! My initial plan was to help them play then leave early to meet my parents @ maternal grandparents' place cuz I know we haven't visit them in donkey months so I took the initiative to ask if we can go there and pay them a visit, partly because I missed grandpa's 80th last month because of a tournament! Sounds so inhumane right I know but I can't just back out from that tournament and do just as I please!

So today turned out to be a better day. I thought by not going to Sentosa to help my friends play, I could join my another batch of friends (the usuals) to play for fun. But I didn't want mom to stay at home all alone while dad goes out and Ken goes to school for band then attend 2 tuition classes. I felt so bad so I planned to accompanied mom at home so that she can rest but she wanted to go to Vivo for a walk! So we were walking and this lady came up to me and asked me if I wanted some makeup on and I said no. Mum wanted me to try so they put make up on me! Was quite amused and yet disgusted because they applied layers after layers of powder. It felt so gross but I look okay! Wonder how people survive with concealers and powder!!
I did some art on a cotton hanky too!! We walked around, got some stuff and mom wanted to get me the 300 odd bucks ceramic straighter cum curler but I couldn't help feeling bad so I persuaded her not to get that for me. Took me like 2 hours! Because today I had no intention of getting anything for myself but to accompany mom out and spend time with her.
Well it seems like a intesting and fufilling outing even though the time spent was short (or should I say time flies because we had quite a time! :] )

Dinner!

My masterpiece

No comments: