Thursday, March 26, 2009

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

Take a look at the morphs! Other than me being tanned... Ugh look at the skin colour, so much difference!
So I have decided to stay at home all day long today because I wasn't feeling to well but felt better after a little rest. Actually staying at home isn't really a bad idea after all because I have so many things to watch like Gossip Girl episode 19!! I'm so sorry I had to cancel my plans with Gladys and Venus today because like I said I'm sick :(
Sigh.

I'm supposed to go to Sentosa tomorrow but it seems like it's cancelled... which leaves more time for me to recover! Not a bad thing, isn''t it! I'm gonna catch a movie instead!



MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Pedigree - Dynasty





MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities

No comments: