Friday, March 27, 2009

Today Nicola, Venus and I had lunch together before catching Mall Cop which was totally hilarious! Thought it was like a mediocre comedy action 3 stars show as rated by critics but it wasn't that bad! I think the movie was pretty sweet but the movie was too short! Had too much time left so went over to Venus' place to watch some videos.

Yup today everything was short and sweet and I love it. I'm already counting down to the last day of liberty!! Oh how time flies. It's scarrrrry the thought of facing new people and going into a totally new environment but I'm quite excited too! So welcome fast paced hectic lives?
Okay, not as hectic as those JC kids but everyone lives their own life cuz all of us will be busy working studying and engaging in CCAs. I really hope to enjoy the last bit of holidays!




This is how Venus 'bi xie'. Which means to chase the evil spirits away (HAHA AND SHE PUT MY PICTURE UP THERE I MUST BE AN ANGEL TO CHASE BAD PEOPLE AWAY RIGHT)



No comments: