Sunday, March 15, 2009

I can describe the whole of today with just a word. Awesome.

Met Fiona to pass her my clothes for evening wear then I hesitated if I should miss a bus 22 cuz I was too early but I decided not to. Just as I was about to give a sad sigh cuz I have to get to Sentosa all alone by myself, I saw Venus and Titus and they were on their way to work from Tampines interchange so I was so happy I squealed. I have company! At least to City Hall, but I had to alight a few stops later which wasn't that bad. Missed 3 trains to Harbourfront deliberately and I was still early but fatty was already there waiting so I had company too. Oh happy day!

Played balllllll and met Brenda at Sentosa with her classmates! Was kinda thrilled, like finally oh yes, a girl talking to me -.-
Rained, we all (no Brenda :[ ) seeked shelter at Cafe Delmar and had some chips there so that we could use the facilities and bathe there! Rushed back to Tampines and off to Fiona's place to change and we the girls (Fiona Deanna Xinying Peilin Glorianne Reyna) went to Great World City. Dinner at subway then there comes the interesting part...

ZOUK/PHUTURE.

I look wasted even before stepping into Zouk cuz of my sunburn :(
Yup we spent a hell lot of time queuing to get in. No thrill cuz it's an underaged party but there were alot of people above 18 there. I think Phuture has a lot of gays dancing in there and I was kinda taken aback so we went to Zouk. Music blasting everywhere and everyone gets high and screaming. We were moving around and had quite a time there but poor me I had to come home early cuz mummy wants me to be home so that we all can wish Dad Happy Birthday. I saw couples I shouldn't be seeing on my way out from Zouk. I bet the rest are still at Zouk! My maternal cousins and beach kakis told me not to go at first cuz the guys there... I heard they grind the girls and they touch em like nobody's business. I was texting my beach kaki, I think I have that aura, and I give them the keep-your-hands-to-yourself-or-else-I-will-bite-you-to-death look. On the whole I think I didn't let my guard down and I was fierce.
I think the next time I step into zouk will be at next year's underaged party. Hahaha and if I get into the next tournament I'll get a tix to zouk but I'll be giving it away cuz I have to be 18 :(

I think it was a super fun experience esp with my girlfriends :)


With and w/o Sven





Fatty Soo





















No comments: