Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Training was best. One of the best cause I was on form, or should I say the net was too low? Hmm
Anywayz BRENDA! Sorry I didn't get back to you through MSN last night cuz I was away and I promise you I'll send you the photos we took on Saturday ASAP k!
Back to the topic, the net was darn low (sings 'Low' by Flo-Rida. Sheesh it reminds me of my class cheer. I miss my class). The net was only... 2 metres low! All of us were happy kids. Miss MJC girl went back with her white and blue jersey and she looked so tired after vb training back at MJ. VS kids came back too and we had so much fun. I'm so satisfied with my performance today.
The lil kiddos refused to play with us cuz they are scared that we might injure them :( I saw this really cute boy with mushroom hairstyle and he reminds me of the movie 'Alvin and the chipmunks' He resembles the adorable clumsy little chipmunk!

After catching up with old chum, we both agreed that the world is INDEED small. My primary school teammate is now Brenda and Leokmin's teammate. She too, is Ern's classmate. Seeeeee.






The mushroom head small boy. Awwwww


No comments: