Monday, March 2, 2009

Today was simple and sweeeeet, really.
I'm so sorry, Shan. Didn't mean to ps you at the very last minute but I got to tell you the reason over the text messages I hope you really can understand I promise I'll make it up to you soon k :)
When my dad went out at 1, I got a call at 1.15pm from Deanna and so I booked the pool room and we played, and talked nonsense. We sat on the pool table and whenever there was a knock on the door or someone else opened the door, we would jump out of the table if fright. We tried to kicked the walls in the room comparing who can kick the highest. I kicked, and I fell on my bottoms. What a loser :( We went to Macs to get our McFluffy Black Forest flavour and it rained so heavily I got drenched.

Today I could hardly get my body out of the bed. Each and every movement needed so much effort and I wished I could be pushed on a wheelchair :( My skin is in a really bad condition nowwwwww. I dare say that this is the worst sunburn of all the sunburnts I have ever had cuz even the slightest breeze that brushed onto my reddish brown cheeks hurt so much you know. No kids I'm not exaggerating but it really hurts so much...

Mummy don't like my skin colour cuz I'm so tan and she keeps nagging at me not to go under the sun anymore. She even got me whitening skin products -.-
But I really got to admit this time, my skin is super the ugly to the max.
Check this out


There's only
1 thing
2 do
3 words
For (4) you.... I ♥ yooooou

Bloody hell, I'm so tan now right.












28th Feb's pictures!
















































No comments: