Saturday, March 7, 2009

I got my ass out of bed at 9.30am and met Fish to go to the airport together. We sent Vincent off to Taiwan and it was bittersweet. K lah maybe not for me but when I saw tears on some others, my heart cringed and I couldn't do anything either. So happen that my anger sparked off when we were about to send Vincent off cuz I couldn't believe what was happening (Nah it was regarding another matter) and till now I'm pissed.
If not for Fish and cousins, my anger meter would probably shoot up or remain stagnant. At least for now I'm not as angry was I was. But as the saying goes guys are nothing but troublemakers, I shall try to accept this bare fact but all I need is some time to cool it off.

Went home and then off to Aunt's place for a mini house warming party + talk cock session with Fats which was fantastic and thereafter proceeding to one of the restaurants and caught up with Ghee. Aunt's treat! Ghee and I had the coolest conversation ever. Talking about our lives and funny stuff! (Tau pok or Tau Ghey, Gheee!)
Baby Junya turns 2.......months old today!
So exactly 4 months from now I'll be sweet seventeen!!

Tell you something. I just got bloody irritated again. Why, must my day suck ballz WHY WHY WHY.





















Hi baby hi! Quick grow up and call me Aunty k!






No comments: