Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back at home to do a proper post unlike the previous one I did in the afternoon! Well I'm pretty drained out and exhausted and my eyes are droopy and.... That sucks. Today we girls (Fish Venus Yang and I) went back to school to train and training was fun! Finally a fun session. Because nationals are over, we got to play hard this time, including our all time favourite game queen of the courts. I reaaaally hope that trainings will stay like this so that I can come back more often to exercise. But playing vb is no exercise to me :(
So Venus Fish and I went out of school and ran outside school! Fish and I ran one round while Venus ran 2! Collected out O level cert (AT LAST!!) and lunched at some nearby coffeeshop and I went to Venus' place to play volleyball again till like 5.30! Omg I can't believe I'm THAT crazy over vb too. Not even when my friends around me told me not to be such a vb fanatic.
Am exasperated.
Today Venus and I talked about some stuff and we realised that she's enjoying her life w/o much less classmates or schoolmates. Totally enjoyed rejecting us each time and then you push the blame on us for not telling you what's going on or why didn't we invite you to outings. THAT'S BECAUSE we do NOT owe YOU a living. WE do not report to you. WE have, and are entitled to the freedom of speech just like what you have. WE don't bow down to you and ask you out only to get rejected while the next day we see pictures of you and everyone... you and your someone 'special'. No, we're just sick and tired of that. So I guess there's no reason for you to ask why you're being left out simply because you don't make the effort to spend time with us. Sorry I just had to let everything out and V feels the same way too so she gave the green light and asked if we could jot down out thoughts right here..
TAKE A LOOK AT THE VID RIGHT, RIGHT BELOWWW it's kool stuff.

yang, feed me pleaseeee!
fishy fish


hugggg

awwww

see we're so loving!







fo real, dude


Wah I look like Tarzan


her own version of yoga. you like it? (quick say no, quick!) whoops!



black roots! black roots are such a turn off. UGH





MY O LEVEL CERT

our new drill



Hey come to think of it I'm really missing my long black hair...




But the thought of maintaining it and leaving it for 4 hours to dry... UGH.

No comments: