Sunday, March 8, 2009

THINGS COULD NOT GET ANY WORSE TODAY.

I woke up early, thought I was late and hopped into the cab only to find out that my friends were uncontactable!! So I took a cab for nothing and what's more fuming was that I couldn't contact my friends. I was still trying to forget what happened yesterday and shit happens today.
Went back to Tampines and while I was on my way back my friend asked if I wanted to join them at Sentosa but I wasn't in the mood cuz of so many things going on. What bad karma. But I kinda regret not joining them at Sentosa. I went home, flipped through the newspapers, read a few chapters of a book and just as I was to call my primary school friend to play volleyball with me so that I can vent my anger of the balls (my hand was itching very badly :[ cuz I haven't played vb for 5 days in a row), it started to drizzle but drizzle wasn't of any harm but she said she's working today :(
Drizzle stopped and I asked my brother to play tennis with me and he agreed! Sweet Lord I was so happy cuz I had this urge to play tennis, or rather doing something vigourous! Then it started raining -.-
What luck man. The sun hasn't gone down and my day is bad, enough.

As mean as it may sound, I'd like to go back to my primary school for a session of training. Low nets make me happy cuz it boost up my self esteem plus I can go whack the kids. No I mean vb and then the ball whack the kids. Then the kids will look up and talk to me cuz I'll be one giant there and and and....

I should just stop with these mean thoughts and go read my book.

No comments: