Monday, March 30, 2009

I think I really suck at planning and that's for real. This month, it's my turn to organizing an outing for the rest of the girls. So yesterday I gathered everyone to have dinner but I didn't turn up because I couldn't make it. What a loser right!
Then came today.

I FORGOT TO CHECK OUT THE OPENING HOURS OF WILD WILD WET AND I MADE THEM MEET AT 10! My bad. I was feeling very vexed and yet feeling bad because the 3 others took the effort to wake up so early only to realize it actually opens at 1? I was feeling reaaaaallyyy bad. We had breakfast at Macs and we sat there till 1!! Can't believe it. So by right we didn't have any intentions of going to WWW anymore but when I went to the toilet to pee, they changed their mind so we went to WWW.
For a short while. I sat this really thrilling ride. A steep blue slope and guess what I screamed, then the next thing I knew was that I found myself drinking SALTY water through my nose! I think many people peeeee into the water! Eeew.
Caught confessions of a shopaholic with the rest. Deanna and Grace joined us so all in all we had quite a day! The show is cute y'all should go catch this show some time soon!!










Wah the WWW pics. One of the crew members asked me how come my tanlines at my legs so oddd and I was sad :(





I'm in a dilemma. I don't know what to do.

No comments: