Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm a happy girl today cuz I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING A DRESS ANYMOREEEE!! I got my dress already thanks to Jazzy Wazzy she helped me picked this beautiful gorgeous pretty dress while I was already giving up hope in finding a dress. Yay seems like today's perfect cuz it didn't rain the whole morning, afternoon and evening!! :D
Maybe except for looking like a brown cow cuz I have brown skin + white patches. I hate it when the skin peeeels! :(

Finally. Finally I'm gonna hand in my enrollement package to TP tomorrow hola chicka I'm so proud of myself. Srsly the enrollment package is so full of shit. So many things to note and what's more what do you expect from a 16 going on 17 year old reading up on how to pay our own school fees through 1001 means?! K maybe not 1001 ways but there are so many bloody ways to pay my school fees and I still have to go through so many complicated stuff. My parents want me to be independent so they dumped everything to me and I was so lost about my own enrollment package.



I'm just a little bit
Caught in the middle
Life is a maze
And love is a riddle
I don't know where to go
I can't do it alone
I've tried and I don't know why

No comments: