Saturday, March 14, 2009

Todaaaay, I met Bren and Leok after they bought the mango cake and we went back to school with the cake in my TEAM BAG so I was struggling cuz I was so afraid that the cake would tilt and there goes there cakey :(
Wanted to give Wong a surprise but we didn't cuz we sang the song at the wrong time, which is, just after he gave a good long scolding to the juniors :S All went well in the end and he cheered up so we girls were happy too, minus the part when he SMASHED cake into our faces so I threw whipped cream at him too but I missed :(

I went home and was so tired that I couldn't help falling asleep so today is quite an uneventful day. I'm sure tomorrow will be a fun one cuz it's sentosa + some events in the evening.

I ATTEMPTED to cook rice this evening for dinner and guess what, I screwed it all up. This is so depressing cuz I don't really know how to cook rice, and, it sounds so bimbotic. Sighhh so at 8.30pm, Ken called for Piazza Hut delivery and the pizzas arrived t 9.45pm. What...luck.

Pictures of today and my dream Trunki (read below)!

my batch

hungry ghost


Brennnn

Shi wanted to eat the cake as soon as we opened up the box!

vicious muderer 1 cuz she squeezed my beanie :(

Polaroid








Since the day I went to HK, I've been wanting to own my very own Trunki... It's a young child's suitcase meant for the little ones and I think Trunkis are so cute. The sight of it makes me go Awwwww... You know, at the airport I see so many Caucasian kids sitting on their own Trunki! I wished I can sit on my luggage too but hell no I will do harm to the luggage. But, I cannot picture myself lugging a Trunki at the airport or even sit on it cuz people will stare at me like some freako wicko. Howwww, I really want a Trunki you know!



My all time favourite Trunki design

Pink ones are cute too!

Blueeeee

GREEEEN look at the kid! The kid makes it look so fun!

No comments: