Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I still can wear my primary school uniform despite growing 19cm and gaining so many lard kilograms! Oh, my gosh. The uni's all perfect except I lost my belt.

Today I woke up at about 9.30am. Venus came over to watch one of the DVDs then we went to her place after that. Ummm at least we did catch up a lil :) Despite the eccentric hot weather then came the drizzle and downpour, I love spending each and every minute with my friends cuz all it took me was some time to reflect and think about the past, how much I've been through with them weathering sunshine and storms, thick and thin, I have learnt to cherish alllllllllll my friends and I love em. Omg this is so cheesy. You know... poly students like me are so free so somtimes when I wake up, I have all the time in the world and then I start thinking and reflecting. Somehow in one way or another everyone does that when they are alone but it's just a matter of how OFTEN one does that.

I begin to realise being too free is no good. Going out requires money, and energy Omg I can't be doing this everyday but when I stay at home, I will go crazy cuz staying at home is boring. Sighhhh. Some time soon I'm gonna head to the library :)

My skin, is peeling like some.... I don't know how to describe it either! But it peels so much that I LOOK LIKE I'm having a bit of a pigmentation problem here! :(




No comments: