Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today I managed to wake up at around 7am thanks to Fiona! She gave me a morning call but I fell asleep again till about 7.30am then rushed out. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was only freaking 8am (the session officially starts at 8) and the car park was so bloody full. Kiasu parents came as early as 7 plus and the queue was like an elongated beeline that could not be 'curtailed' UGH it was such a turn off. I repeat, turn off.
I am one of the youngest guardian ever. Teachers and even Ms Yew came up to me and talked to me. Ms Yew was so cute she came over and exclaimed 'AHHHH OLD GIRL! OLD GIRL!!' She couldn't believe Ken's my brother. So did the other teachers and so many people asked me how come my twin sister (Deanna) never come to school with me! Hahaha. So I only managed to talked to Loo Hup Tee and Jessie Leong and I couldn't stand waiting anymore so we left, changed up and brought my brother to get his long sleeve shirt at town and he was in a rush so he went off after that and I went to visit my ex colleagues and waited for Gladys to come. So we had lunch and caught up, walked around and yup!

Tomorrow's my cousin's wedding and I'm not even the least excited. I'm supposed to attend some buffet lunch tomorrow but I'll skip that and send my friend off to Germany. For good.


ASK ME WHY KEN DID SO WELL FOR MATH! I taught him! :)






No comments: