Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Okay lah today was fairly alright. This morning despite sleeping at 2, I woke up at 10! I'm pretty amazed at myself but anywayz it's kinda time for me to tune my biological clock back to the 2008 Grace. Early nights and getting up at unearthly hours in the morning. Early nights last year meant slightly past midnight but oh well. School reopens in a month's time and I'm kinda eager to meet new people already. Life's great so far. I have yet to function my brain cuz I haven't been putting it to proper use for the past 5 months? Ummmm.

This afternoon I met Fish and accompanied her to do some errands like taking passport photo for her enrollment package and walked to TP after lunch @ KFC (shit man it's fattening lor). Trimmed my fringe and went back for training together with Venus and Yang so we played ballz. My back hurts so much today. Just today. Omg and I might join the under 19 vb competition! Yay my first indoor indoor tournament after donkey years :D Left school at 5 and went to the library to meet Jolene and Jas and I borrowed a book. Bought drinks and went home!

Guess how many months?!
My jersey number says it all :)


I was supposed to give a frightened face!

No comments: