Sunday, March 22, 2009

I dreamt that I was eating cheese mushroom prata last night and when I woke up I had a craving for cheese and mushroom prata :(
At least I did not dream of the funniest stuff because my friends couldn't help laughing hysterically when I told them there was this once I dreamt that I won the Miss Universe title and started waving gently in front of that strong 1 million audience. My dream had to come to an end when my alarm clock kept ringing :( And then few days later I dreamt that I was in the army. I was clad in army uniform. I was fighting a war and was camouflaged in the jungle. Then the enemies came and shoot us so I attempted to shoot them back with my black shiny rifle but I realised I shot the wrong person. I shot my friend instead of the enemies :(
Then I found myself breaking out in cold sweat in the middle of the night despite sleeping in an air conditioned room.
Sigh
But I till now I'm still craving for that prata. I don't know what's wrong with me! I crave for nutella and now I want cheese and mushroon prata!
Last night I fell asleep at 9 in the evening till 1am and from 3am to 11am. Went to church and came back to sleep till 6 and went out for dinner with my family! I'm feeeling tired and I don't know what's wrong with me :(

No comments: