Friday, March 6, 2009

Today I had my dress altered and handed in my enrollment package.
Then was supposed to meet Jas for her medical checkup but she decided to go to Simei to return her uniform so I went with her. I didn't know CGH has got so many places I haven't been to before! It's quite an eye opener actually :)
Then had super late lunch at long john silver and we saw this stupid crowd queuing for an autograph session @ 7pm. It was only 3.30pm when we took this picture? Yup they were waiting for that Luo guy to turn up.

Then after that Jolene was supposed to join us but she couldn't make it :(
Oh ya ya then after that, we went back to Century Square to repair Jas' maid's phone and when asked if the phone is dysfunctional in any way, Jas merely said there's an electric shock when her maid was on the phone and the person burst out laughing.
Then came the funny part, we were attended by some cutomer service woman and she tried saving the 49 contacts over to the SIM card. She then smiled at us and said the SIM card could not contain 2 other contacts cuz there wasn't enough space. One of the two contacts were 'SAMBAL GORENG'
HAHAHA WE BURST OUT LAUGHING IT WAS SUPERRRRR HILARIOUS. Even the customer service lady couldn't stop laughing at the sambal goreng contact and went: 'Maybe sometimes she's hungry then she call for sambal goreng delivery'

Srsly I couldn't stop laughing at that point of time.

We had fried chicken and mushrooms (although I don't like mushrooms but that one was nice) later on and went somewhere near library for nice bubble tea, explored one of the community centres and were bored so I suggest going to the library. Jassy didn't want to go at first but I convinced her there and the next thing I knew, she decided to stay on and read a book, and so did I! I feel so accomplished today :)




No comments: