Monday, March 9, 2009

Yep as you can see I'm back to the cheery side already so no more Grumpy Grace for you, I promise! So long as no one agitates me :)

Today I accompanied Venus to hand in her enrollment package (Sorry V! I could have went to your place to watch '28 days later'!) Beach (Bitch :] ) friends were up to something so they came up with the idea of ice skating. Met up at Kallang for lunch then ice skate and had 2 whole hours of fun watching them fall down hahaha! They crashed into me and made me fall down several times too :(
At 3, we left the place. One of them had to give tuition. Another wanted to check if his guitar is repaired and the other wants to get a new guitar so I followed them to kill time and got home in time for dinner.

Shit shiat shiat I really wanna play volleyball. I cannot stand it anymore :(








That's SL for you. After many tries!

No comments: