Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I think Facebook is irritating me by spamming my inbox. Plus they keep showing notices about 'Are you interested' and 'speed dating' Omg I mean who the hell cares about it la just because my status is 'single' on facebook. Might as well say I'm attached. Ugh.

Today I slept at 3 and woke up at 10, watched a movie at home before going out to take passport photos with Venus and went back for training with Fish. Training was AWESOME I TELL YOU we didn't have to train the juniors unlike last time cuz they went for their tournament so yay we played like happy little desperadoes cuz we made the best out of every minute, savouring each and every spike (omg sounds so wrong but yup)

My day was made perfect when..... :) even though the sky looked gloomy then it starting poring and I felt cold. I WAS gloomy and frusrated initially but nayyyyyy not anymore.

Damn, facebook just spammed me with the 'Are you interested' again UGH.

No comments: