Monday, March 16, 2009

I am sooooo tired today cuz I stayed up late to talk and woke up at 9.30am cuz I thought mummy wanted to go to ikea for breakfast with dad but we didn't. So I went back to sleep till 2 in the afternoon, took a shower and met the girls (Grace.D, Deanna, Fiona, Pauline) to catch 'Race to Witch Mountain'. The show was rather niceeeeee. BUT I didn't really get to enjoy the show.

First and foremost the cimena was filled with KIDS. OMG KIDS. Apparently it's the beginning of the school holidays so parents would bring they kids out to catch a movie or some little outing to the zoo or whatsoever. Kids are generally okay but the family sitting behind all of us, WHOA. Hard time man. Especially when the little girl behind me KICKED my seat and you know how horrible that feels. I was muching on nachos with cheese and I felt like puking for real. The worse thing was that she talked so loud. I believe she has the potential of becoming somewhat like a loud speaker, maybe a leader BUT WALAO EH she's that kind of super irritatingly inquisitive girl. So much so that I believe everyone will not hesitate to give her a tight slap on her fat round little cheeks and watch her cry in fear.

Sometimes I wonder why am I such a sadist. Beats me too.

I love kids but it seems that after what has happened today I WILL BEWARE OF KIDS they are dangerous midget little rascals. Oh gosh why am I saying this.


Below are some of the pictures taken yesterday.

Fatty photoshopped this picture to make Sven look more realistic here unlike the previous post.

These pictures are found in Fiona's camera:









No comments: