Saturday, March 14, 2009

I sent Sven off with a few others yesterday. Got dragged to city hall to attend the IT show by someone but I went back to Tampines to run some errands + trim my fringe (again) at Supercut. Came back to wash up and freshen myself up for the wedding. I threw my tantrums cuz I couldn't stand wearing heels. In a way I was forced to wear heels lah cuz mummy wants me to look dainty so I wore and walked like some sumsui woman. Leg open big big and stride like nobody's business and I was told off by mummy. This is so sad :(
Gosh I think my cousin's wedding is soooo cool cuz I expected it to be a super traditional wedding with very Chinese settings, chinese food and stuff but NO! It was a bit of a fusion concept. It was quite a grand wedding dinner.
Yup I'm feeling really sleepy after a few glasses of red wine. Later in the morning I'm going to go to school and celebrate my friend Wong's birthday!

Here's one picture of the newly wed couple :)

No comments: