Friday, March 20, 2009

Ghee Woo must be so happy to see me today.

Accompanied her to find cheerleading costumes and the first thing that cross my mind was that costumes that bared one's midriff and flaring mini skirts just like this:


Not until when she entered some sport shops and starting looking at red singlets (cuz she's in red house) so I came up with an ingenious idea and told her to get red fbt singlets elsewhereeeee. All we took was 10 mins and we had all the time to ourselves after that so we sauntered raffles city and marina sqare. Long john silver for lunch and starbucks after that. And then we back back soon after cuz she had to go back to school :(
Well at least I got to make fun of her because today is the last day of the school holidays!

Went home and then Venus' mom offered to drive me to their place instead of having Arnold and Venus coming over to play. Played volleyballlllllll!
I'm reaaaallly tired because I only had 4 hours of sleep and tmr will be another long day!






























No comments: