Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dad opened the letter box yesterday and I was quite surprised to see this letter. I questioned myself and asked why this handwriting is so familiar and it took me some time to figure it out that it was MY handwriting. So this was written 6 months ago in class. We were told to write our own name and address so that the school can post the letter to us easily and the letter states that we can actually collect our O level cert nowwwww. I've collected it last week!




Yesterday was Synergy Night. I had quite a time there especially when I saw ex classmates and then we started snapping pictures and tada!
Some are reaaalllly busy with the JC lives so meeting up was an almost impossible mission but that fact that I still saw some of them there and caught up... You should totally see how thrilled I was when I saw them! They were complaining about their hectic lives and somehow don't really look forward to school the next day because Synergy Night ended at like 10.30 in the evening... Took pictures with some of them then we headed back to Tampines for dinner. For some of them, it was supper. Pratas for dinner how sinful especially when I had them after midnight! So much gheeeeeee (points and stares at cousin ghee woo)

(I can understand why people tell us we look alike but WHY DID SOME OF MY FRIENDS THINK THAT I AM THE ONE ON THE RIGHT?)


Then I suddenly remembered the back gate closes at 1am and it was already 12.45am so I panicked but managed to take a cab back home on time. Thanks to the girls, they accompanied me and if not for them I might have freaked out because it's nearing 1am and I couldn't imagine myself being alone! :(

Paul, me, Jun Chong, Jackie

Fionaaaa
Chew, Me, Xinying, Deanna and Fiona


Me, Jolene, Jasmin
ME AND GRACIA THE STALKER

Chew wore heels and she was complaining it hurts so much.

Deannaaa and I
Fionaa

Okay, the rest of the pictures are with Fiona! I'll try to get em soon :)
I don't think I can sleeeeep now because I had teh tarek = caffeine. I want to sleeep!

No comments: