Friday, March 20, 2009

I was organizing my photos and I dug out some of last year's pictures. I should have labelled it as the best of 2008 cuz it really summarizes what I did (minus the stress from mugging for O's). After looking through the pictures, there is only one common factor in all the pictures that draws me near to school. Friends. It is no wonder why I miss school so much. My life revolved around them. I reaallly want to go back to schooool!
Guess what. I'm back to putting on my retainers because I haven't wore my retainers in donkey months so I'm feeling guilty. SO PLEASE DON'T LAUGH AT ME or make me say me say my name out loud because I can't speak properly with retainers.
If you want to know how I'll sound like eating up my words here's a little sneak preview in text form.
Wello mah name is Gwace and I can't say seh-si-seah (sixty-six)

I hope I'll be a good girl and wear my retainers and stop complaining.

It's 3.40 in the morning now how on earth am I going to get up at 8.30? Sweeeeeeet Lord




Till now I still find this equation hilarious. One of my dumb blonde moments (blushes)



















No comments: