Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm watching Wednesday midnight movie The Phantom of the Opera. The music is just fabulous! Am quite psyched to watch CATS after hearing songs from Phantom of the Opera.

I was tossing and turning in bed till 5.30am! I couldn't fall asleep only until after 5.30am and I woke up at 10 to colour the birthday card. Developed photos, went to Venus' place to cut and paste the pictures and went to Ehub to meet teammates. Yay we had fun, celebrating Yang's birthday and playing board games. I swear we were the rowdiest bunch of girls you've ever seen cuz we screamed in excitement and our actions were swift. With all of us playing sports (I dunno if this is true, athletics tend to be faster) so this challenge was kinda brought to another level which was twice the fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANNNNNG!


Oh yes I'm down with fluuuuuu. I can't stop sneezing. I have a runny nose and I'm feeling phlegm-y. I have a bad sore throat. HOWWWW :(
Sucks to be sick!












stressed jc kid #1

stressed jc kid #2




Shi's block


MY block. I said...bitch! Hahaha kiddinggg

Fishy's block!

VENUS' BLOCK





Flash was covered by someone's finger so shi decided not to waste the film and she did something to it.
Resemble us, yes?

No comments: