Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas was love (love love, love love love, makes the world go round!) Okayz I quoted it from powerpuff girls. Today I went to my aunt's place and all of us were there! How nice to have a gathering after...donkey months!
I think I took 200++ pictures this Christmas! Time spent with cousins, aunts, uncles was really great. I wore the santa hat and scarf I made with Venus!! I'm still proud that I sew my own hat okay!

I didn't regret sleeping at 5 in the morning making last minute touch ups and cards for all my loved ones cos it's really worth the while. Not forgetting I got a call at 7.30am and was SUPPOSINGLY to meet Darren but heck, I was so tired so another time then.

Took a nap at aunt's place before proceeding to Deanna's place which was a kickass. We took pictures, we drank and stuff. I came back at midnight looking red because I had a little too much vodka. All of us were literally crazy after the drinks, or rather we were high.

Here are the pictures!

Anywayz who knows when will O level results be released?! Chewy's church people said 6 Jan after checking the MOE website while others said it was 12th!! Omg I'm so gonna get freaked out if it's on the 6th!!

Believe it or not I look roughly 4 bloody long hours to upload all these pictures because the size of the pictures are so big. It's 4 now and I'm so tired. I'll have to sleep for 3 hours before I leave home again!












































































No comments: