Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's approximately 50 minutes to midnight. Midnight, big deal!
It's not another midnight but the start of the year 2009! It was only upon relflection, I came to realise and find a reason as to why I don't look forward to 2009. It was ALSO upon reflection I realise that I'm looking forward to 2009. I guess it's be another year full of excitements and challenges with mysteries full of obstacles and surprises. As for me, I like challenges. So 2009 will be greatttt!
So now why I know I don't look forward to 2009 and it's a stupid reason but I know life still have to go on. The one and only reason is because.....I don't look forward to collecting my results.
I pray I hope I cross my fingers that the results will be released after the 10th because I've got another beach volleyball tournament!

The boutique just called me and I'm going to start work one day earlier, which is tomorrow! Yay my pay will be 1.5 times more than usual :) Yesterday at the job briefing, I felt really odd cuz the 2 bosses are shorter than me and they had to look up to me and talk :S (YAH EXACTLY HAHA I'M ALREADY SHORT)
Me is going to be a really good girl this year!

No comments: