Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today was fun!
I had my shs alumni gathering and we the sec 4s, not inclusive of the sec3s there, were the youngest alumni of shs. It's good to be young again! The hall wasn't as crowded as I expected but when Ms Teo gave her speech, everyone gathered and I was shocked to see about... 130 people? Or was there more or less. Just a rough estimation though. And inclusive of those who didn't turn up, I think there would make up another 40 people at least. People from the 1982 batch onwards came and those older alumni brought their families there. Babies and children came and I played with them too!!
Ms Teo looks slightly different. Today, she wore a blouse and a skirt to match a pair of strappy sandals with a bit of wedge.
We were grouped randomly and at first when I saw the grouping, I was so excited because my NEIGHBOUR was in the same team as me. When I went: eh my neighbour leh! they changed my grouping -.-
My group consisted of....Janice, Vincent, a senior who migrated to Switzerland and two old men :S Not exactly old.. But they looked old and skills were rusty just like me! I am so happy for my bible study leader cause she's getting married and initially I wanted to be the flower girl but I'm too old for that :( So I guess my teammates and I would do the ushering!!






Add Image









We present to you the 1992 batch...



Christmas at Sir's place


No comments: