Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I feel so sick, damn sick. I'm about to hit 40 degrees celsius and I have a really bad migrane. That totally spoils my holiday, ugh! Anyway my mom spent her last few days of block leave with me so it was kinda fruitful! After spending her two and a half block leave with her, I get to appreciate her more unlike the past few months. I think this is due to her long working hours. She leaves home at 8 and comes back at like 10 every evening, leaving me with little time to interact with her :( Plus it's recession so she keeps mentioning that she keeps receiving calls from India and Switzerland and she finds it annoying.

I went to church with mom on Sunday and had lunch at the airport. We came back to Tampines and I passed by this salon. The hairdresser told me that a hair manicure (that's the first time I heard of this hair manicure thingy :S ) would be better than a treatment, so my mom told me to give it a shot because hair manicure is for virgin hair HAHA.

Yesterday was my mom's last day of block leave so we went to vivo for lunch and when I came back, that was when I found out I'm sick :(

I went to the doctor this morning with mom and the doctor said it was some kind of flu thingy and the tablets were as big as ten cent coins :( It was so humongous and was the largest tablets I ever swallowed.

So anyway the boutique called me up yesterday and I have been shortlisted to work at the boutique for a week.

I will update soon!

No comments: