Friday, December 5, 2008

My legs are aching from the games yesterday :(

Exactly 9 years ago today, my family and I moved into pinevale so that shows you how old pinevale is.
I wasn't feeling well today with my eyes swelled up. God knows what happened so I was at home recuperating and sleeping the whole day.
I also spent the day at home choosing shirts from threadless.com cause Johan told me there's a sale going on and his friend's sister will be ordering so yaaaay :) See how money flies when it lands into my hands!
I hope I'll be feeling much better because I'll be going out with venus so I shall go catch some sleep soon!

I love eating ice cream in winter :)




Mommmmm and I


Beautiful fireworks at disneyland


My brother and I couldn't stop laughing at this woman we saw at Hong Kong. It's like some modern day slave haha :S what a classic way of carrying her belongings!

No comments: