Monday, December 15, 2008

We intended to go wild wild wet but due to the unpredictable weather, we decided to have a change of plans. Caught bolt in 3D and it was so awesome. We had lunch at eighteen chefs and headed to their place to talk and stuff.
I did something so embarrassing today at one of the shops at Simei and I reckon I'll be there again to develop photos. They gave us a pink envelop each after we developed some photos and as soon as I flipped the envelop over, I commented in excitement: EHHHH, WINX CLUB LEH!
For a moment, both my cousins froze and looked at me, even the people tendering the shop paused to look at me for a while and laughed off.
I had my nails painted and thanks to Fats Woo who painted my nails. Haha and oh, I gave my cousin names. I am Lard, they are Fats and Ghee.

Tomorrow another trip to Simei again!



No comments: