Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS! GRACE LOVES YOU!
Went to Chewy's church to watch her mum and her perform which was so cool! It's really nice to see one of my good friends up there dancing you know! Hahahaha.
Dinner at st hilda's primary, then went to Deanna's place to play! The moment I saw Deanna's mum I went:
Aunty aunty! You know the the nine o clock nonya show?! I know how to sing ang kong sai!! I sing to you okay!!

It's past 2 now and I have to wake up at 7 later to meet Darren to collect my present. Hehe. If he could have knocked off from work earlier I won't have to wake up so early :(

It's gonna be an exciting day. Cya people!




Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero año y Felicidad

(Translation: Merry Christmas

Prosperous and Happy New Year)

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart

No comments: