Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today, or rather yesterday (since it's past 12 already hmmm), Deanna, Fiona, Peilin and i attended Xinying's church christmas party which was held at some condominium. Some fellowship and games, grabbed a bite and proceeded to town to soak ourselves in the christmas atmosphere. We were immediately greeted with christmas hymns played by a mini live band when we got out from one of the mrt exits.

The lights isn't that fanastic after all. It didn't made us go gaga but we took quite a number of pictures which will be uploaded in a while because I'm waiting for xy to post up the pictures. Sometimes I find that my camera is like a white elephant simply because I'm lazy. Dammit why am I so lazy!! :(

Thank you xy for uploading the pictures and helping me in the nuffnang thingy hehe





FORFEIT WASN'T FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: