Monday, December 22, 2008

He. Is far from handsome (but somehow I guessed they managed to photoshop a picture of him here which makes him look so much better). He. Is not anywhere near hot.
But he, MAKES A SWEEEEEETTTTT BOYFRIEND OMG! I PRESENT TO YOU EDWARD CULLEN. His character in this movie twilight is so darn cool! But yet protective and caring of Bella his girlfriend. Whatever her name is but Cullen is such a nice boyfriend!!

Okayz pardon me it's my new found crush what d'ya expect!!
Haha.

I caught twilight with Fiona, Xinying, Pauline, Peilin and Deanna joined us later cause she watched it already. But frankly speaking I don't mind watching like another... hmm say 7 times. Omg I have to stop this nonsense.

And then I met Venus and Amanda to get a dress for Chye Huat's wedding. A Daniel Yam dress from a boutique. I thought that was really a good buy ;) And after alteration I bet Venus will look like a sizzling hawt mama :O

At Far East Plaza, it was such a small world for some of us. I saw so many friends secretly..... (not to be disclosed)
-cheeky smile-
Tried telling Venus a couple of times what's going on but she seemed like she didn't catch any of what I said :S
So I'll post up the picture of the dresses soon okay!

No comments: