Friday, December 5, 2008

It's like finally my parents allow me to work in the retail outlets. Previously they preferred me to work at offices. Today Venus and I went to town to look for jobs and we intend to work at one of the boutiques for a week during their sales period. They pay about 400 per week, which is kind of attractive. I hope they call me or else I'll slap their boobs! Kidding! Hee. On the other hand I feel like working in a preschool like how my primary school teammate became an assistant teacher at a kindergarten. So that I will feel like a giant and I can get to play with babies!

It's barely a month after O levels and I'm feeling bored already, even with outings and stuff. Yes it has been eventful so far but what if I decide to get into a poly? Which leaves me another 3 or 4 months to rot. No maybe I should start thinking what I really want in life and give it a shot. Like prolly internship? Sounds cool but the pay sucks. At least I do have a headstart in life right? I'm not planning this too early either. It's just a matter of time HA YOU ALL BETTER AGREE WITH ME!

After all these years of having my parents to lecture me to grow up and be more independent, I still feel like a kid inside. Not mentally a kid but I just want to be a kid all over again. I still ask for goodnight kisses from mummy.. Teehee

I am thinking of having a haircut tomorrow so I'm cutting my hair 4 times in 5 months and that's a record dude! I was so afraid of having to cut my hair since early last year till after my birthday this year reason because there is no reason and I love my hairdresser. I'm going to get treatment and a haircut! I want to change my hairstyle but I don't know what will suit me :( But one thing I have to say is i look much better with short hair BUT I DARE NOT TRY.
I like and I want that brunette's hair!




I was browsing my old pictures and believe it or not, I miss school. Those contagious laughters which filled the class, activities we did together like class cheer and stuff. Sometimes I just wish I can just sit back and watch back those memorable times we all had together. Classmates or not, I guess we still get to interact with each other throughout these 4 years. Time flies!

Talking about how time flies, I'm really very shocked to know that the results will be out on the 12th Jan. This is all happening too fast. No wait I haven't even got to enjoy the best of the holiday yet!










No comments: