Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm turning nocturnal. Sleeping at 3 or 4 in the morning and waking up at 1 or 2 unlss I have something on like church or outings. Speaking of church, I ave been attending my mum's church because my Dad has been busy working and Ken's sec 4 tuition has long started so I felt bad because she always go church with Dad and Ken. A church friend of mine was really sweet and texted me she haven't been seeing me in church :O

At 4.30am my beauty sleep was interrupted by the sounds of mahjong. Damn my new neighbours they have been playing all night long. 4.30am who are you kidding!

I was feeling groggy when I woke up today so I didn't really know what I was doing. I got mummy to say hi to my life partner, my bolster.

Mummy signed up for some heat therapy thingy so I went along with her today. It's like a room with a temperature of about 50 degree celsius and it was so warm I found myself perspiring like a cowwwwww. It was....refreshing! Who wouldn't want free wellness vouchers and stuff. Mummy got me 3 shades worth $5xx too!! Swensens for dinner yay.

Anyway starting from tomorrow, I MUST LEARN TO LIVE WITH MY CORSET! Some 2 nights ago I experienced a sharp pain at the bottom part of my back. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NEXT PHYSIO or if better I would like to be admitted to A&E to check out what's happening and visit Jasmin again! Probably in a wheelchair this time because I always see A&E patients on wheelchairs. Kidding!

When I realised it's the 21th Dec today, it reminds me of 12th Jan because the numbers both dates have in similar. I am just starting to enjoy my holidays why is everything happening so fast?! :(

I'm thinking of changing my phone and I want something different from the rest! How about a Vertu Boucheron?
I'M KIDDING
This cost 50k unless someone's willing to get for me HAHA




I wish I wish I wish to meet this girl soon.



No comments: