Sunday, December 7, 2008

I hate my pimplesssssssssss!!

Anyway I had a change of plans so I didn't went to cut my hair. On the other hand I am keen of colouring my hair. I went to the salons and asked around and at one of the salons, the hairdresser is such a blonde. uire Mummy went to alter her pants so meanwhile I went to enquire about hilighting and colouring nearby. I was about to settle and get my hair coloured in that shop but when that blonde hairdresser came to me and said: why you dye your hair black colour?!

NO!! That's my natural hair colour!

I burst out laughing and decided not to go there anymore. He seemed inexperienced so we went home soon. Oh what a waste really. Mom was discouraging me to colour cause she says i shouldn't spoil my hair just like that and she insisted that I'm blessed with nice hair :S

I was surfing the net and came across this website about volleyball injuries and loook....

Back Injuries

Back injuries account for up to 14% of all Volleyball Injuries. The back is placed under a huge amount of strain when jumping, bending backwards and twisting. Back injuries can be complex in nature and require the attention of expert and experienced therapists.

How unlucky can I get! The chances of getting back injuries is only a pathetic 14% WHY AM I SO....... $*^%_#&^$&@$%
But since I've beared with the pain for like 3 years, hmm maybe I should just get over with that pain. I shall ignore the pain haha.


I'm gonna sleep. Cya!




No comments: