Saturday, December 27, 2008

You know what...
I don't really feel like blogging now because I'm so tired and I can't think. But I cannot procrastinate cause I've got pictures to upload. I wouldn't want them to pile up like a snowball and an avalanche happens because by then I won't be able to cope.
And I have to write a short post at least. What's picture without words right? It'd be meaningless. Before I lost the drive the type....this is a short summary of what I've been doing.
I slept for 3 hours and went to the dentist, only to find out that the dentist screwed up something and I was the real victim. I really wanted to SCREAM at her. My parents had to pay another 150 bucks to mend it back!

Ikea for lunch and met Venus to get to my coach's place for a christmas gathering :)

I think I look so dead in my pictures due to my lack of sleep for the past few days so I shall only put one of the photos.

I have to say bye to my striking red long nails because I'm afraid Ms Teo will nagggg :(


No comments: