Saturday, December 20, 2008

I spent a hell lot of time clearing the wardrobe and donated piles of them to the Salvation Army. Ahhhh finally...ten times neater but tem times emptier too :( But wait, it's for a good cause because Christmas is a festive season all about giving so I guess it's something I should do :)

Dad bought tickets to watch the renowned musical on broadway, CATS. They were advertising the musical one evening on telly and I went: I LIKE THE MUSIC!
The next morning, I was told to leave the 18th April free because Dad spent $6xx on those 4 tickets. Anyone wants to join me! Dad tried booking the VIP boxes but they aren't for sale. How bad can they get! So we booked those beside the VIPs so I'm hoping for a really good view!

I was youtubing and I have been noticing there's an increase in the number of videos of hopefuls trying to get famous by singing their guts out. No doubt it's the easiest way to get famous or perhaps a contract by popular demands but the thing is, how many people can make it out there? Say, Marie Digby. She's one of the very few from the millions of people posting their vids and she got famous. Now duets are getting famous. Probably this is what I call talent!





I prefer the second vid!


Anyway I got this little picture from the graduation party yesterday! It's a tad embarrassing trying to look like primary school kids again but hey it's fun!

No comments: