Monday, December 29, 2008

I just came back from parkway parade with my parents and we developed photos for my Taiwan and Hong Kong trip!! Did a little shopping and was dead tired so we decided to head home but I couldn't sleep.
Anddddd I realised I have yet to take a look at the pictures in the cd rom which we were given by out coach and guess what I've found!! Some of y'all requested to see my Sec 1 photos so here you go! Teammates please don't kill me, cause I look just like you girls in the past! HAhaha.
I think I look cool in braces and I miss wearing braces so much :(

Yay steamboat with the girls tomorrowwwwww!

We didn't add in the fonts for the first picture!

SEC 1

credits to my friend kia yuan for adding the fonts (Haha)













SEC 2

















SEC 3











No comments: