Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yesterday, all of us went down to Mandai for prayers. Reason being, it's the 49th day after dearest grandpa passed away. No tears were shed, all were solemn while my aunt and uncle did Catholic prayers while we bow our head. Although things were settled down and we got to accept the fact that he is taken to somewhere else to watch over us, I still feel a heartwrenching feeling deep down whenever I remenince of the past or, even at the sight of him on his deathbed :(
I really don't know how I will do for the O's because I was greatly affected, and I pray so hard that my hard work will pay off, while struggling through major exams and attending the wake every night to take charge of the condolences money and serving people at the wake. It was tortorous.

Anywayz I'm glad that I got to catch up with my cousins and we've planned to do something together tomorrow! No not shopping. I like keeping people in suspense so I shall tell you all tomorrow evening!

I shall catch some sleep soon because I'm going to meet Venus tomorrow morning for church. CYA

No comments: