Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hi this keyboard is killing me. I am using more than my usual strength to type out what I want to type. That's because I haven't been touching this computer for like the longest time ever.
These two photos were taken yesterday. On second thought I don't really wanna show y'all how the dress looks like or else it'd be no surprise when you see Venus...right?
These dresses reminds me of prom. Not that I have been to one but my friends and I have been debating about prom. Seriously I don't see anything interesting, except for looking at your classmates or schoolmates for the last few times dressed to the nines but isn't it another undeniably bad excuse for getting a brand new dress and a never ending photo taking session. I don't sound like a girl who loves shopping right. Butttttt, I love dresses.
The point being, some of my friends didn't really enjoy prom. So okay let's continue with the rest of the entry.






Today I woke up considerably early. Not as early as some of you but as compared to the previous afternoons, I have been waking up at 1 or 2? I struggled to wake up at 10 today! Off to Ikea, not for breakfast but Venus, Amanda and I planned to do something interesting. We got a red blanket, and 2 white towels. They came over to my place and we made santa claus hats and mittens! We made scarves too hehe. It took us darn long because we were staring at the red blanket and we were totally clueless how we should make the hats. Success was eventually sweet. In the midst of sewing I couldn't really focus on what I was talking so I gave a quick reply to either one of the sisters: I deep deep feel hurt!

We intend to wear it on Christmas anddddd for the Christmas gathering on the 26th. So yay it'd be fun!

omg omg omg omg omg 20 more days to 12 Jan :(


Amanda!


Amanda feeding the cockroach




red blanket











The prototype

Cowgirl!

uh oh you caught us

final touchup





yay!

No comments: