Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today or rather yesterday again, I had one of the most memorable days. It's a graduation party organized by my lovely juniors for us, the '08 B div girls, yes us.
I got a shock of my life having to wake up at nearly 2 in the afternoon, then I met Venus at 3 to meet the rest at 4! Having not seen them since our Taiwan trip, it was pretty much exciting you know. Teammates reunion! We headed to T junction for the party and I like playing Sequence! Dinner, mini prize presentation and a talk. We had to say what we were grateful for and what have we learnt over the past 4 years. I saw how I grew up through the pictures my coach arranged for us and I grew! I looked like a burger in sec one and now I look like a meatball! HAHHAHAHAHA SO COOL RIGHT! You expected me to say I was slimmer or fatter or something like that hehe.
Some of us were rather emotional and my eyes were watery when it came to shi's turn. It was what she said that made me ponder real hard, and think of what shit we went through together and stuff. Like one moment he could say: you all, down 300 for me! when we were sec1s or 2s (I can't remember either but punishment was harsh because we didn't follow instructions) and the other moment he treated us like friends. I dare say that the most pumpings I did within a training for punishments totalled up to 790 and the next day I felt like I was paralyzed :( That was a mere 2 years ago!
So again, thank you so much you all juniors Grace loves all of you! And not forgetting my lovely team too.

Huixin typed out a list of dedication to the team and I was so happy to hear I've matured!! You people should learn to know that I'm not childish anymore okaaaay! Here it goes

#07 Grace Woo Shu Lin
Another " baby " of the team. Because of the size if you still dont get it. You've grown much more mature now! I know you would be happy to hear this LOL. Wow I still can remember how she look like when she was sec1, classic. SMALL KID. No worries okay, now nobody would call u SMALL KID anymore. U def look much more mature now!
Anyway shes really a passionate volleyballer, primary school player, till now still playing regularly. And shes really a good playa, like skillz belly g0od arh. Esp her serve, really like her serve alot, power sai. And grace from someone very very quiet has open upz alr, like more sociable. Thank you teammie for all the concerns you've shown me!







THE GREAT TRANSFORMATION! I really dare not show you all my sec 1 picture for fear you might just laugh your ass off and fall from your chair. Ask me and I'll show it to you personally please!








No comments: