Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today was a very rushing day for me.

Firstly I got my appointment time wrong and I had to wait there for 2 hours with mom. We got a little restless but that was the time we really got to sit down and relax. Tell you something when you ask me what is it. I hated.... what I saw seriously.
Doctor said I either go for physio more often or stop volleyball. HAHA who are you kidding what do you think I'd choose huh? I rather pay all they want for physio and play volleyball for all I want. I'm as stubborn as a mule.

I had to reach home at 2 and change for friendly matches at 2. Today's games were awesomeee we thrashed them 5-0 but it was exhausting. Innova girls didn't come so we didn't have a choice but to play with the guys team.
One of us tried to be funny and said: hey! we're in the combine school team!
Everyone burst out laughing, and when asked to explain why so, he said, there's st hilda's, cat high, vs, ngee ann, xinmin... haha LITERALLY SO. It sounded so dumb, really.

Bye I wanna go job hunting again!

No comments: