Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mind cafe with spastics today!!

Of course, I enjoyed myself there but I am at an disadvantage because I tend to myself in easily
when it comes to card games and I still don't get it how they found out I was the sabotuer or mastermind of the game :(
Then when it came to a game of truth or dare with wooden blocks, I had no choice but the pick up a dare block. The dare was like... having to act like a duck and do my duck walk and quacked all the way from one end to the other. The people at the cafe were amused and nut went omg grace what are you doing! But it was fun still!

I saw Nut there and I regretted not taking a picture with you because since you moved to Hougang, I haven't got the chance to meet you silly girl!

I'm so tired because since I came back from hk, I've been sleeping at 3 and waking up at 9 plus. I really need a rest but before I rest I shall go play pets society on facebook before sleeping. Cya!






No comments: