Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I can't wait for today it's gonna be excitinggggggggg
Since it's 20 minutes to 3 in the morning, I'd most probably wake up in the afternoon again sigh what's with me. And then meeting spastics. And then a stayover. I'm still contemplating if I should stay over at Deanna's place cause mummy would like me to join her church for some christmas performance the next day which is Christmas.
Christmas isn't really christmas for me thanks to the RECESSION my parents will be busily working on the eve till like 10pm. I hope India won't call and pester mummy anymore. Seriously shit happens when you're working in a big foreign bank. We used to drink champaign and watch the Christmas lights at Orchard and have a Christmas eve dinner and.... Whatever happened to those times sighhhhhhh.
Mummy and daddy will be applying leave for the next few days and it'd be my turn to get real busy with events. First up will be the team gathering, then alumni gathering, then whatever it is. I can't think because it's almost 3.
So I'm hoping Christmas eve will be well spent. In fact this is going to be the first time spending the WHOLE of Christmas eve with my friends :)
Few weeks ago or was it just 2, a friend showed me this video and I couldn't stop laughing. Guess it's time for you guys to see please do watch!




Update y'all soon when I come back tonight!
It's past 3, and I want my sleep.

No comments: